Current HCC COVID-19 Protocols
Each Sunday at 10am, we offer both online and In-person worship options. If you plan on attending in-person, we want you to be informed of our current covid-19 safety measures:
ADULT WORSHIP CELEBRATION
- At this time we are no longer requiring pre-registrations, temperature checks, or social distancing.
- Masks are not required, and are optional.
- When participating in Communion, we will continue using the individualized sealed cups and wafers, which you will pick up at our greeter station before entering the Sanctuary.
- We will continue to ventilate our indoor spaces replacing the air every 10 to 15 minutes using our UV filters, air purifiers, and exhaust fans.
- We will continue rigorous cleaning and disinfecting measures between all gatherings.
- We encourage the frequent use of the hand sanitizing stations, located at exits and outside of all bathroom facilities.
- We will be serving coffee and light snacks after our morning service in the Fellowship Hall
- Masks are not required for children attending Kids Ministry
- Masks are not required for Kids Ministry team members.
- Parents will check-in any children that will be attending classes upstairs in the central hallway prior to the start of the morning service
- Parents will pick up their children outside the lower level doorway on the parking lot side..
Please Note: If you or your children are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay at home and join our Livestream Sunday at 10am.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.