We are excited to let you know that we will be gathering on our campus on Sunday July 12th and August 16th at 10:00 am (weather permitting) for an outdoor worship service. We will be using the tent obtained by Tom Lantieri and the Brandon Thomas Jones Foundation for Recovery meetings. The tent sides open for maximum airflow. The area outside of the tent will also be available for added seating. We want to be safe and attempt to accommodate everyone’s needs and sensitivities that evening. We may differ in our views about Covid 19 issues, but we will demonstrate love to each other by taking steps to protect each other and consider one another above ourselves and our preferences.
Here are the details:
- We are requiring everyone to register to fulfill contact tracing protocols. We are encouraging everyone to pre-register for this event. (Preregister for July 12th here, and Aug 16th here.) We will also have a sign in sheet for those who show up that morning.
- If you are ill, have any symptoms of sickness of any kind, please stay home and watch online.
- Bring your own chair.
- We will practice social distancing protocols (6 feet will separate family groups from others).
- All children must stay with their socially distanced family group at all times whether under the tent or outside of it while on the property.
- Everyone please bring a mask. In an effort to protect others, we are asking everyone to wear a mask while interacting with anyone outside your family (or your stay at home group), whether under the tent or outside of it while on the property. Everyone must wear a mask under the tent (accept children 2 years of age or younger, and the worship team).
- If you have difficulty wearing a mask you may set up your chair outside the tent and remove your mask.
- The playground will be closed.
- We ask you to please use the bathroom before you come. One emergency bathroom (the family bathroom off the Fellowship Hall) will be available, but you will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting it after use (cleaning supplies will be available. Please wash and use hand sanitizer before exiting the bathroom.
- Please avoid shaking hands, hugging, or any physical contact with anyone beyond your stay-at-home group.
- To include those who are unable or are not comfortable attending in person, we will be attempting to live stream the event via our church website and our YouTube channel.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation with these protocols. Please feel free to invite others who may benefit from these gatherings and communicate these guidelines to them in advance to help set their expectations. We have the opportunity to show our concern for each other in these unique ways during this continuing pandemic. As Ephesians 5:20 reminds us, we are called to: “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” So looking forward to seeing you all.